Saturday, February 18, 2012

life ambitions



the more I learn, the more I want to run and hide
the more I learn, the more I want to scream
the more I learn, the more I want to cry
the more I learn, the more I want to shrug my shoulders and 
                                                                                        walk away

I can't shake off this feeling that I need to know what I want from life but all I know is that 

I just want to live somewhere I love 
with a goat and some chickens 
and some plants
and some people I love 
in a place where I am free 

a place where I can sing
a place where I can dance
a place where I can help
a place where I can nurture the ones I love and my surroundings
a place where I am wanted and appreciated and loved in return

No comments:

Post a Comment